Four Seasons strives to be a community resource for life enhancing care. Please feel free to download and share these resources. If you have questions, please call us at 866.466.9734. We are grateful to serve you!
Family and Patient Resources
- 6 Hidden Costs of Caring for an Aging Parent
- How We Can Help with Estate Planning
- When is it Okay to Lie to Your Parent with Dementia?
- 6 Steps of Living Well
- Planning for What You Need at Home
- Is it Okay to Lie to Your Aging Parents?
Advance Care Planning
- Got Plans 123 Resource Kit
- NC Secretary of State
- American Academy of Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Serious Illness
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization
- Please visit the National Palliative Care Research Center website.
- COPD & Advanced Lung Disease Guide
- Download our Palliative Care Confident Caregiver Manual
- North Carolina Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- NCServes- Western Region
- Charles George VA Medical Center- Asheville, NC
- Find a VA Location- US Department of Veterans Affairs
- Veteran’s Restoration Quarters at ABCCM
- Military Student Services at Western Carolina University
- Introduction to Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- New Client Paperwork
- Four Seasons Privacy Practices
- “Grief One Day at a Time: 365 Meditations to Help You Heal After Loss” by Alan Wolfelt
- “Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss” by Schwiebert, DeKlyen, & Bills
- “The Wild Edge of Sorrow: Rituals of Renewal & the Sacred Work of Grief” by Francis Weller
- 10-minute Guided Breathwork & Music for Relaxation (do not listen while driving)
- Grounding Tools
- Hope for a Bereaved Child During the Holidays
- Making the Most of Family Time during the Holidays
Please note that all Palliative and Hospice care referrals should be faxed to 855.355.4067.
- Confident Caregiver Manual.
- Confident Caregiver Manual in SPANISH.
- If you are a provider, click here to download a flyer about Hospice Eligibility.