Who is Four Seasons Home Care?
Our administrative staff and professional caregivers understand the importance of allowing someone into your life and home. For that reason, we are committed to hiring caregivers with the highest level of integrity, while implementing standards that ensure your trust in our care.
When you first contact Home Care, our nurses will make an initial assessment and create your plan of care. They also conduct quarterly assessments, communicate with family, refer to community resources, and are on call 24/7.
- Undergo background checks and are also screened, bonded, insured, and drug tested
- Participate in competency skills testing and trainings which are required to meet North Carolina state regulations and your expectations
- Include In-Home Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Are provided with professional protective equipment to help keep everyone safe and protected.
Where We Serve
We currently offer Home Care in Buncombe, Henderson, and Transylvania Counties. These services are available wherever you call home, whether that is a private home, skilled nursing center, or retirement or assisted living community.
When You Should Call
If you are a caregiver or an individual in need of help, call Four Seasons Home Care and we will advise you on how we might make your life a little easier. Let our warm-hearted professional caregivers provide help that feels more like you have a neighbor or a friend dropping by to lending a helping hand.
Why You Should Choose Us
Regardless of whether you are receiving one hour of care or around the clock care, we develop an individualized care plan for each client. In developing this plan, we want learn about what matters most to you in your care so that we select a compatible caregiver.
Responsive & Reliable Care
Four Seasons Home Care is known for our fast response times and we are on call 24 hours a day to provide support and give you peace of mind.
What Services Does Home Care Provide?
We provide help with daily living and tasks, and also provide companionship, social interaction and more. Our trusted services include:
- Personal Care: We provide assistance with mobility, transfers, bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Prep: Our caregivers can prepare a meal plan, create a shopping list, do or assist with grocery shopping, and help with meal preparation.
- Transportation and Errands: We provide transportation to appointments, shopping or outings.
- Housekeeping: Our caregivers provide light housekeeping services such as dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, taking out the trash, etc.
- Companionship: We provide socialization, connecting with family and friends, engaging in activities.
- Respite: When needed, we can provide limited care to give respite for family caregivers.
- Memory Care: We assist with activities of daily living utilizing targeted training, including training from Teepa Snow.
- Medication Planner Management Services: Four Seasons Home Care can provide periodic RN visits to fill medication planners according to current prescription or non-prescription needs.
- Wellness Checks: We create an individualized plan with weekly wellness calls and in-person wellness visits at a minimum twice a month.
- Recuperative Care: Our caregivers provide time limited in home care until independence is achieved. To support with recuperation from surgery or support after a fall or hospitalization.
- Virtual Safety Monitoring: One of our most helpful, cost-saving services utilizes state of the art technology to provide safety monitoring including tracking activity levels, eating habits, medication management, sleep patterns, and medical emergencies.
How Are We Different?
Four Seasons Home Care is an award-winning non-profit organization that puts patients and their quality experience first. We strive to meet your needs consistently, competently, and compassionately and will stay in touch with you to ensure you are receiving the care you expect.
How is Four Seasons Home Care paid for?
Home Care is covered by Long Term Care Insurance, Private Pay, VA or by funds from the Four Seasons Foundation, but is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.