The RIGHT CARE at the RIGHT TIME.
At Four Seasons, we understand the healthcare system, how to navigate a serious illness, find service providers, complete an advance care plan and we have resources to assist our community. A valuable community resource, we provide support to people with serious illness and their families through our Care Navigation service
Four Seasons’ Care Navigation service provides trusted guidance during the difficult times following the diagnosis of a serious illness. We fill the gap by helping people navigate care options and choices. Our Care Navigators partner with clients and families to understand what’s next to prepare for the physical, emotional and spiritual changes in the days, weeks, and months to come.
Learn more about Care Navigation directly from Maureen Williams, Director of Care Navigation.
Questions About Care Navigation
Who Are Our Care Navigators?
Our Care Navigation team is comprised of Aging Life Care™ professionals who collaborate with you to devise a path for your healthcare journey. We are an invaluable resource to help you make decisions and plan for what’s next.
Where Does Care Navigation Serve?
Our team is happy to meet you wherever is convenient to answer questions and together create a plan to collaborate on your care needs and goals. We offer services in all of the counties that Four Seasons serves and provide care in multiple settings including, but not limited to:
- Telephone Triage
- Provider Visits at Your Home
- In-Person Meetings at Your Home
When Should I Request Care Navigation?
If you or a loved one are dealing with a serious illness or have questions about the aging journey, Care Navigation can help you craft plans for the “what if” and “what will be” providing expertise, guidance, and support for clients through advocacy, education, and on-site assistance when the need arises. Sometimes our clients do not have clinical care needs at present, yet need to understand when the appropriate time for care has arrived
What Can We Do for You?
- Provide peace of mind and a level of confidence to you and your family by building a support system specific to your care needs
- Meet your needs in a respectful manner to allow you to maintain your independence
- Help you live “what’s most important to you”
- Educate you and your family on available care
- Collaborate with you, your family and providers to arrange and attend visits and manage care
- Partner with primary physicians to support you
- Serve as an advocate to help you understand life choices
- Communicate information to your loved ones, family and/or health care provider
How Can We Help You?
- Coordinate care services and communication with and among clients, families, and physicians
- Guide you through Advance Care Planning
- Make scheduled visits and phone calls with you
- Connect you with available resources
- Craft emergency and contingency plans
Care Navigation is provided as a Private Pay service with funding available
for those who cannot afford care through the Four Seasons Foundation.
Contact Care Navigation
Please Call us to Speak to Someone Right Away
Toll Free: 866.466.9734