Statement on Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Four Seasons is committed to and accountable for advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion. We strive to embrace individual uniqueness and foster a culture of inclusion that supports both broad and specific diversity initiatives. We are working to leverage educational resources that build and strengthen institutional diversity and that benefit all individuals. We value inclusion as a core strength and an essential element of our values of Compassion, Balance, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, and Resilience.
At Four Seasons:
- We will foster and maintain a safe environment of respect and inclusion for staff, volunteers, and patients and families, and members of the communities we serve.
- We will educate our staff and volunteers to be champions of equity, diversity, and inclusion and to help create environments that reflect the diversity of our communities and elevate cultural awareness.
- We will ensure inclusive access to our services and resources and ensure that all our policies and practices are inclusive and equitable.
- We will advance and build our workforce by assuring all staff, leaders and volunteers are provided access to training on equity, diversity, and inclusion. We will likewise assure that our recruiting and retention efforts seek to honor and respect inclusivity and equitability in our practice.
- We will address disparities in serious illness care delivery through increased public awareness and education efforts.
Four Seasons is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.