Who is Four Seasons Home Care?
Our administrative staff and professional caregivers understand the importance of allowing someone into your life and home. For that reason, we are committed to hiring caregivers with the highest level of integrity, while implementing standards that ensure your trust in our care.
When you first contact Home Care, our nurses will make an initial assessment and create your plan of care. They also conduct quarterly assessments, communicate with family, refer to community resources, and are on call 24/7.
- Undergo background checks and are also screened, bonded, insured, and drug tested
- Participate in competency skills testing and trainings which are required to meet North Carolina state regulations and your expectations
- Include In-Home Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs).
- Are provided with professional protective equipment to help keep everyone safe and protected.
Where We Serve
We currently offer Home Care in Buncombe, Henderson, and Transylvania Counties. These services are available wherever you call home, whether that is a private home, skilled nursing center, or retirement or assisted living community.
When You Should Call
If you are a caregiver or an individual in need of help, call Four Seasons Home Care and we will advise you on how we might make your life a little easier. Let our warm-hearted professional caregivers provide help that feels more like you have a neighbor or a friend dropping by to lending a helping hand.
Why You Should Choose Us
Regardless of whether you are receiving one hour of care or around the clock care, we develop an individualized care plan for each client. In developing this plan, we want learn about what matters most to you in your care so that we select a compatible caregiver.
Responsive & Reliable Care
Four Seasons Home Care is known for our fast response times and we are on call 24 hours a day to provide support and give you peace of mind.
What Services Does Home Care Provide?
We provide help with daily living and tasks, and also provide companionship, social interaction and more. Our trusted services include:
- Personal Care: We provide assistance with mobility, transfers, bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Prep: Our caregivers can prepare a meal plan, create a shopping list, do or assist with grocery shopping, and help with meal preparation.
- Transportation and Errands: We provide transportation to appointments, shopping or outings.
- Housekeeping: Our caregivers provide light housekeeping services such as dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, taking out the trash, etc.
- Companionship: We provide socialization, connecting with family and friends, engaging in activities.
- Respite: When needed, we can provide limited care to give respite for family caregivers.
- Memory Care: We assist with activities of daily living utilizing targeted training, including training from Teepa Snow.
- Medication Planner Management Services: Four Seasons Home Care can provide periodic RN visits to fill medication planners according to current prescription or non-prescription needs.
- Wellness Checks: We create an individualized plan with weekly wellness calls and in-person wellness visits at a minimum twice a month.
- Recuperative Care: Our caregivers provide time limited in home care until independence is achieved. To support with recuperation from surgery or support after a fall or hospitalization.
How Are We Different?
Four Seasons Home Care is an award-winning non-profit organization that puts patients and their quality experience first. We strive to meet your needs consistently, competently, and compassionately and will stay in touch with you to ensure you are receiving the care you expect.
How is Four Seasons Home Care paid for?
Home Care is covered by Long Term Care Insurance, Private Pay, VA or by funds from the Four Seasons Foundation, but is not covered by Medicare or Medicaid.
They train their people well and they are very friendly. They do some cleaning, get meals when needed and they help me to take a shower.
It was one of the few agencies that had 1 or 2 hour shifts available. We did not need more hours. They helped my husband shower, shave, and dress and make him feel very comfortable. The office was helpful by getting someone here on the day and time I needed. The caregiver comes right in and gets right to work. She does a good job.
I like how friendly they are, and the staff has always been wonderful to me and my caregiver is great. They are friendly and helpful. The caregiver comes every Wednesday and she goes shopping for me and does minor cleaning. She will do paperwork with me and file with me. She aides me in whatever I want her to do.
I like that they keep in contact. They let me know if there are any issues or concerns.
I can’t get out if they are not here. If I need to do errands or go on a walk, they come, and I don’t have to worry about him. They help him to get dressed, they fix his breakfast or lunch, and they visit with him. Caregivers are all very social, are able to do the tasks I need to do, and are not overwhelmed with the tasks I ask of them.
I have tried other agencies, but Four Seasons Home Care just seemed to be up to date with everything that I needed, and very qualified. The services allowed my loved one to stay in their home. The caregivers will stay with my loved one in emergencies, so it gives me a peace of mind that my loved one is safe. The caregivers from Four Seasons Home Care are able to get my loved one clean, they are good at transporting, and the caregivers coordinate with each other to make sure my loved one is doing well.
They filled the need we had; they would be able to help anybody. I had full confidence in trusting my mom to them. They have been very responsive and found a cheerful, easy-going personality for someone who can be quite particular.
The people I have are very ambitious and helpful. She does laundry which is very helpful so that I do not have to go up the stairs. She does the bathroom. I have fallen in the shower, so she is nearby when I am in there. The office staff are very helpful and understanding. Before Four Seasons Home Care, I had an aide that was not very well trained.